About Me

My photo
VA college student struggling to balance dreams of fabulosity with the realities of one's wallet. intoxicated by aesthetics, lover of simplicity, master of the last minute deadline, consistently overcaffeinated and overbooked... but wouldn't have it any other way.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Lust List: Friday, January 8


This week's lust list is a bit contradictory--lately I've been feeling into all the cozy grays and blacks of winter but at the same time, drawn to summer oranges and corals. So, I admit the things I'm currently drooling over are a bit of a hodgepodge of both. But god, do I ever want that bathing suit. Good motivation to get my butt in the gym.

1. Butter nailpolish
2. UO Studs
3. Modcloth sweatshirt
4. VS Bathing Suit
5. UO Watch
6. Modcloth Skirt
7. Forever21 sweatshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment