About Me

My photo
VA college student struggling to balance dreams of fabulosity with the realities of one's wallet. intoxicated by aesthetics, lover of simplicity, master of the last minute deadline, consistently overcaffeinated and overbooked... but wouldn't have it any other way.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Real Life Wear: Gimme a great big, Texas style, YEE-HAW


WHAT: Billabong pumpkin shade sundress, Grandmother's cowboy boots, Aeropostale denim jacket and Charlotte Russe yellow shades.

WHERE: One of my first days of class I had some down time on the Quad, which resulted in me having a little too much fun with my camera. I may or may not have had a few people pointing at me as I took numerous self portraits, but that's the price you pay for style. Haters.

WHY: It's still hot here in VA and we're trying to get the most out of our summer as we can. This means pooling it on the weekends and sunbathing between classes on the Quad, so since I work all weekend and never see anything but the inside of the Roadhouse, I figured I'd take advantage of the sun while I could. These suede cowboy boots I found in my Grandmother's closet, who recently passed away, and every time I wear them they make me smile because of how amazing and fabulous a person she was. I strive to resemble her, and make her proud of me. Even if it means having outfit haters. Haha. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment